In August 2015, Mi launched their first ‘Make in India’ phone, Redmi 2 Prime which was manufactured in Sri City, Andhra Pradesh. Redmi phones are accepted by millions and earned huge fans in india. Mi launched Redmi 4A with extreme features beyond its cost of 5999 Rs.
The ‘4A’ transmitting 4 highlighting things of Redmi 4A ; Design, Battery, RAM/ROM, Processor and Camera.
Redmi 4A is made out of a single-piece of polycarbonate body with 5” inch HD display. 3120 mAh Battery is a big deal in the 4A. 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM (expandable up to 128GB) are necessary in this range but the 13MP primary camera with 5-element lens, f/2.2 aperture, LED Flash and 5MP front camera shows its superior level of budget phones costs 5999 Rs. Redmi 4A comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor 64 bit Quad core and clocked to 1.4 GHZ with Cortex A53 cores. Redmi 4A is with 4G LTE Dual SIM ( Hybrid : nano and micro SIM ) and also spots IR remote on it.
Redmi 4A goes on sale on mi.com and Amazon India at 12 noon on March 23, 2017. Available in Gold, Dark Grey and Rose Gold
- 5 inch HD display (1280 x 720 resolution, 296 PPI)
- 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Snapdragon 425 quad-core 1.4GHz max, Adreno 308 500MHz
- 3120mAh battery
- 13MP primary camera, 5MP front-camera
- 4G LTE Dual SIM, dual standby [nano and micro SIM]
- MIUI 8, Android 6. Marshmallow
- Infrared, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
Register For the sale on 23rd March at 12 PM : Redmi 4A